Agribusiness Centenary Bursary Fund was setup as a celebration of numerous Agbiz members celebrating their century existence. Every year one postgraduate applicant is chosen to receive a bursary worth R34 000.
Bursary Application Information
Bursaries will be awarded to postgraduate (Masters or PhD degree) students the following fields of study:
Agribusiness Management related fields
Who Can Apply?
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
South African citizen
Completed a related undergraduate qualification
Registered OR have already passed to apply to study postgraduate in one of the mentioned study fields
Study at a recognised South African university
Excellent academic results
Preference will be given to students pursuing the most relevant course of study, but also as students who agree to be led by Agbiz in selecting a research topic.
Direction To Apply
Please remember to download & thoroughly peruse the Agribusiness Centenary Bursary T&C’
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record (presented in tertiary official document) stating completion of an undergraduate degree
- Proof of acceptance/ admission (on tertiary official documentation)
- Letter of recommendation from head of department or even academic supervisor (max 1 page)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary and how the bursary will be used (max 1 page)
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 76297