ArcelorMittal bursary for engineering are granted for a four year B Eng degree at a nominated South African University.
ArcelorMittal Bursaries Available
- Mechanical Engineering Bursaries
- Electrical Engineering Bursaries
- Chemical Engineering Bursaries
- Metallurgical Engineering Bursaries
- Information Technology Bursaires
- Industrial Engineering Bursaries
Who Qualifies For The Bursary
Candidates currently in Grade 12 who have obtained at least a 70% (depending on the
university requirements) in Grade 11 for both Mathematics and Physical Science. An aggregate of at least a 60% is also required for the rest of the Grade 11 subjects.
Candidates who have completed Grade 12 with the minimum symbols as above.
* Full registration, tuition and residence fees including meals.
* A cash amount for miscellaneous expenses.
* A personal computer allowance is provided in the first academic year
TheBursary Application covers four years of study but must be renewed yearly. A bursary agreement is applicable.
Bursary Application Closing Date:
Bursary applications close on the 28th of February
To apply for any of our bursary opportunities please forward your application to:
The Resourcing Officer
ArcelorMittal South Africa
PO Box 2
Fax: 016 889 3300