BHP Billiton Bursary Information
BHP Billiton Bursaries Available
- Mining Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy and Light Current)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering (Minerals Processing)
- Geology (Honours).
- registration and tuition fees
- residence fees or equivalent allowance
- annual cash allowance
- personal computer allowance for recipients of second year bursary
- vacation work for Academic University students and practical training (integrated workplace learning) for Technical University students.
BHP Work ObligationAfter successfully obtaining a degree, the bursary recipient is required to work for BHP Billiton for the equivalent of each year for which they received the bursary.
How To Apply?
• Please note that incomplete application forms will not be considered.
• Ensure that you read every section and that the information you provide is complete and accurate.
• Where applicable, mark your choice with a cross in the appropriate block.
• Only original application forms will be accepted – please do not fax your application form.
• Please supply all the requested information or explain why you cannot provide it.
• Please specify the discipline you are applying for in the space provided on the form.
• Do not send original certificates and results.
• Current matriculants do not need to provide preliminary results – final Grade 11 will suffice.
• Bursaries will only be awarded for the year following the one in which the application is received.
• A passport photograph of the applicant must be attached to the application form.
• Please sign at the end of your application in the space provided.
Download Bursary Brochure on http://www.bhpbilliton.com/