Vodacom bursary is offered by one of leading mobile communications organizations in South Africa. It was founded in yer 1994 in South Africa but today has operations and offices outside of the country. It now has its footprints in about 40 other African countries.
Vodacom bursary for 2019 scheme is one of the many ways Vodacom demonstrates the power to do good. The Vodacom Foundation Bursary provides 50 bursaries to students in order to increase the South African skills base in areas of scarce skills, and to produce high calibre graduates from high achieving students from disadvantaged communities in the ICT and engineering sectors.
Vodacom Bursary Requirements
The Vodacom Foundation Bursary Scheme was initiated in 1999, and to date 1 000 bursaries have been awarded with 800 students successfully completing their studies.
Who Can Apply for Vodacom opportunity?
Student who have completed matric and those who are already enrolled at the institution of higher learning. The institution must be within the boarders of South Africa.
Vodacom Bursary Eligibity
Students who are awarded a Vodacom Foundation Bursary similar to MTN bursary are also able to participate in Vodacom’s Vacation Work Programme and the Vodacom Foundation Graduate Programme.
When you apply for this opportunity please make sure that you provide necessary documents as follows:
- Identity document
- Previous year’s academic results
How To Apply for Vodacom bursary?
We always advise all students who wish to apply for bursaries to do that before the closing date. Closing dates are always communicated on each bursary that is advertised. If you really need financial assistance in a form of bursaries, you will surely consider closing dates.
How To Apply
Apply online via the company’s website on http://www.vodacom.co.za
Vodacom bursaries application closing date has not been confirmed yet but will be communicated once available.
Vodacom Bursary Application Requirements
- You must be South African citizen
- You must be studying OR plan on studying full time in one of study fields stipulated
- You must be studying OR have been accepted to study full time
- You must be coming from a historically disadvantaged background OR have a disability
Bursary Application Documentation Required
The following documents must accompany your bursary application. Please make sure that you do not include original documents but submit certified copies
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Proof of tertiary acceptance or registration
- Full academic record, if currently at tertiary level
- Proof of tertiary registration cost
- Proof of permanent residential address