Department of Tourism Bursaries for 2013
The National Department of Tourism invites applications for bursaries from the unemployed South African under graduate and post graduate students for the 2013 academic year in the following fields of study:
- International Tourism Relations
- Political Studies
- Social Science (specializing with Monitoring and Evaluation)
- Sustainable Tourism Development
Applicants must: be South African citizens, be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above mentioned field of study, and be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Department. Do counter-service in the Department upon completion of the qualification and do not have any other bursary funding.
Applicants must note the following:
- Application forms must be posted or hand delivered by not later than 9 November 2012.
- Applicants must complete Departmental bursary application form, attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records, Identity Document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income, and motivational letter.
- Application forms are available on www.tourism.gov.za or at the reception of National Department of Tourism.
- Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates.
Bursaries Enquiries must be directed to:
Mr Ignatius Ngoveni (012) 444-6183
Ms Nonhlanhla Sindane (012) 444-6173
Ms Bagcinile Khumalo (012) 444-6158
All Applications must be directed to the Director-General, Private Bag X424 Pretoria 0001,
or hand delivered to Tourism House, 17 Trevena Street, Sunnyside, for attention to Mr Ignatius Ngoveni.
No faxed or e-mail applications will be considered.