The North West Premier’s office bursaries invites applications from unemployed learners and students under the age of 35 years to apply for this bursary opportunity. The bursary is open only to learners who are South Africans and are residents of the North West Province.
You must be able to display that desire to study or are studying on full-time basis at tertiary institutions. These Provincial Bursary and Skills Development Fund bursaries are available for the 2019 academic year.
Who Must Apply?
These Premier’s office bursaries will be granted to learners who are financially in need but are academically performing well. These bursaries target Grade 12 learners; those who have already completed Grade 12 in previous years; and students who are already at tertiary institutions.
• Culture & Arts
• Construction, Building and Roads• Mining Engineering;
• Other Engineering fields;
• Accounting/Commerce and Finance;
• Health related fields and
• Mathematics, Sciences and Technology
How To Apply?
Application forms are available from Novell GroupWise: www.nwpg.gov.za and at thefollowing Offices / Distribution Centers:
- Office of the Premier: Bursary Offices (Ga-Rona Building, Ground Floor);
- Office of the Premier Regional Communication Offices:
- Brits – 45 Harrington Street;
- Bojanala – Opposite NW FM, Mabe Business Park;
- Dr Ruth Segomotsi Mompati – Mini-Garona Building, Entrance B, Vryburg;
- Dr Kenneth Kaunda – 309 West end Centre, Leask Street, Klerksdorp
- Accenture Bursary
- Afrox Bursary
- Auditor General Bursary
- CIPLA Bursary
- CSIR Bursary
- Deloitte & Touche Bursary